- Cordyceps is a mushroom family used in traditional eastern medicine for its purported anti-aging and pro-vitality effects.
- Cordyceps Sinensis is more commonly used for endurance and stress whereas Cordyceps Militaris is more commonly used for intense exercise benefits (such as is seen in PeakO2™ found in VOLUGEN).
- Promotes energy, vitality, endurance, and supports a healthy immune system.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 1,000mg Cordyceps Sinensis extract per serving.
- Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a dietary mushroom rich in bioactive polysaccharides.
- Traditionally used as a cognitive enhancer and immunomodulator (has effects on inflammation).
- Reduces cognitive decline, is neuroprotective, and promotes neurogenesis.
- Reduces symptoms of depression and exhibits mood enhancing properties.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 1,000mg Lion’s Mane extract per serving.
- Reishi mushroom extract (Ganoderma lucidum) is a potent immune system regulator, promising anti-cancer agent, and reduces stress.
- Possesses anti-oxidant effects, reduces insulin resistance, prostate cancer risk, and is often used to treat a variety of metabolic syndrome conditions.
- Modulates immune system activity and increases the amount of active immune system cells.
- Increases subjective well-being and may have anti-anxiety effects.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 1,000mg Reishi mushroom extract per serving.
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum; also known as Holy Basil) is an adaptogenic herb used historically to treat a variety of general ailments and promote mental balance, a healthy response to stress, and general full-body wellness.
- Clinical studies suggest holy basil may reduce symptoms of stress and anxiety.
- Increases the proliferation of immune system cells, protects the liver, and possesses general anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging activity.
- Has pain-relieving properties, reduces redness and swelling, supports lung and upper respiratory function, and is shown to reduce symptoms associated with depression.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 1,000mg Tulsi per serving.
Bovine Adrenal Glandular Tissue (BAGT)
- Bovine adrenal glandular tissue (BAGT) is extracted adrenal gland tissue that has been used for hundreds of years and is even used in prescribed treatments for hypothyroidism.
- Contains enzymes and polypeptides that assist with endogenous hormone production as a result of overstimulation, helping with adrenal gland function and their ability to deal with the stress response.
- Increases the assimilation of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, cofactors, and trace minerals.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 1,000mg BAGT per serving.
- Polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC) is a phospholipid involved with cell membrane integrity.
- Promotes mitochondrial support, cellular repair, healthy aging, brain function, and mental focus.
- Protects the liver, restores cardiovascular health, assists with cholesterol management, supports the nervous system and increases gastrointestinal function.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 500mg polyenylphosphatidylcholine per serving.
- Magnolia officinalis is mostly known for its relaxation properties.
- Neuroprotective, anti-depressant, and anxiety reducing effects.
- Cancer protective and shows positive effects on the liver and brain.
- Promotes healthy sleep, reduces stress, improved cortisol levels, and promotes healthy glucocorticoid production.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 300mg Magnolia Bark extract per serving.
- Siberian ginseng is an adaptogenic herb that, while not a true ginseng (it lacks the ginsenoside compounds), has a variety of benefits.
- Increases physical stamina and work capacity during strenuous activity.
- Has anti-stress and immunity-boosting effects.
- Promotes cognition, mental alertness, learning and memory, prevents cognitive decline, and is neuroprotective.
- Decreases DNA damage and blood glucose levels, increases fat oxidation during exercise, and increases oxygen consumption.
- Shown to possess anti-viral activity, decreasing the frequency, severity, and duration of the common cold, flu, and herpes outbreaks.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 200mg Siberian Ginseng extract per serving.
- Also known as Coenzyme Q10, a molecule found in mitochondria that has a critical role in producing energy for the body.
- Enhances blood flow and protects blood vessels.
- Reduces oxidative damage and plaque buildup in the arteries.
- Common dosing is 90-200mg per day.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 100mg ubiquinol per serving.
- NeuroFactor™ is an all-natural, non-caffeine, patented extract of whole fruit from the Coffea arabica plant.
- Contains a unique profile of polyphenols that have been shown in clinical study to stimulate the production of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), a key neuroprotein involved in overall brain health.
- BDNF has been widely reported to play a critical role in neuronal development, maintenance, repair, and protection against neuro-degeneration.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 100mg NeuroFactor™ per serving.